Send Keystrokes - Problem with "Enter"

Feb 25, 2009 at 2:56 AM
I`m giving the alpha2 release a run-through. I like the tray icon changes, it is much more intuitive to change mode. Thanks. Also the "flash on minimize" issue is indeed fixed. The "shake to cancel" works well here. Coming along nicely.

However when creating or editing a gesture to send Keystrokes, there is an annoyance when typing in the text area. When pressing the "Enter" key with the intention to "return" to a new line, it instead closes the window as if "Done" had been clicked.

One other minor thing - on the "available actions" list, it would be more intuitive to open the edit window on a double click.

So if that's all I have to complain about, you're doing very good :)

Coordinator
Mar 1, 2009 at 5:35 AM
TreeFrog,

Hey, sorry for taking so long to get back with you. I've been working on a bunch of stuff lately. I'll go ahead and get the "Enter" key issue fixed. As well as implement the double click for edit feature.

Thanks for the feedback once again! Keep it coming.

Dylan Vester
Mar 1, 2009 at 2:06 PM
Hey no need to apologize. You`re doing a great job. I'm just hoping little bug reports and minor suggestions are of some use since I can't really help otherwise.

Honestly I'm finding it hard to get in the non-thinking habit of using gestures. I`ve got it down for browser back-forward but I`m slowly trying to get used to other ways of using it. I know if it becomes habit I`ll be better off. But the habits I already have are hard to break, even if they take longer :)

wbmstr2good wrote:

TreeFrog,

Hey, sorry for taking so long to get back with you. I've been working on a bunch of stuff lately. I'll go ahead and get the "Enter" key issue fixed. As well as implement the double click for edit feature.

Thanks for the feedback once again! Keep it coming.

Dylan Vester